Effective date: July 26, 2019
Domitille Dares to Dream (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://domitilledarestodream.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. You can learn more about how to manage cookies in the Browser Cookies Guide.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Use of Data
- To provide and maintain the Service;
- To notify you about changes to our Service;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- To send you our newsletter – We will always provide information on how to opt-out of our mailing list;
- To provide customer care and support;
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service;
- To monitor the usage of the Service;
- To respond to your comments;
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Domitille Dares to Dream may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Domitille Dares to Dream
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
Each third-party providers have their own privacy policies and the use of your personal information are dictated by those.
We currently use the third-party service providers listed below:
Google Analytics: This service helps us understand better how you use our website and provides us with useful information such as incoming traffic and users’ behaviors on the website. Google Analytics tracks your IP address but does not collect personal information.
Contact Form 7: We use this service provider to provide a contact form on our website. Contact Form will collect your name and your email address in order to communicate via email.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt-out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We provide our users who consented to receive our newsletter and email communication with subscribers-only content. When you subscribe, you consent to receive our newsletter, promotional materials or any other content related to our service.
For communication purposes, we collect your name, your email address and store your messages if you contact us. We do not share this information with anyone and we promise to not send spam.
You have the possibility to opt-out at any time by clicking ‘unsubscribe” at the end of each of our emails.
GDPR Visitor Rights
Under the GDPR, if you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following rights:
- Right to be informed – You have the right to know what, when, why we are collecting personal information and who we might transfer it to;
- Right of access – You can access your data by sending us an email to the address provided below;
- Right to rectification – If the information we hold is incorrect, you can ask us to correct or amend them by sending us an email to the address provided below;
- Right to erasure – You can ask us to erase your information if you change your mind and withdraw your consent, if the personal information is no longer required for the purpose it was collected for, if your personal information was collected unlawfully;
- Right to restrict processing – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to ask us to stop the processing of your data and strictly store it;
- Right to data portability – You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- Right to object – You have the right to ask us to stop any further processing of your data;
- Rights related to automated decision making and profiling – You have the right to not be subjected to any automated decision making as well as profiling.
- By email: email@example.com